15 July 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...


Flowers, dead grass, hot summer sun...


Mood...


Tired, but happy.


I'm thinking...


What should I think about?


I'm currently reading...


Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen


I'm listening to...


Gab read an email out loud


I'm wearing...


Green T-shirt, cuffed jeans (I rolled up a pair of jeans to make them not as hot :), my watch.


I'm looking forward to...


Having my history reading done for the week.


I'm hoping...


That we can have some friends over soon.


Yesterday, I...


Swam at a swim meet, came home at almost 11, and had a blast.


Around the house…


Our dear Buggy is WALKING!!! He's a little late (he was born a month early), but better late then never.


I'm hungry for...


I have gum again...but ice cream would be nice...


The song stuck inside my head is…


God Gave Me You by Dave Barnes. Mom loves that song--she says it makes her think of Buggy.


I love…


Little brothers who make sweet sounds.


I loathe...


The feeling of walking barefoot on a dirty pool deck.


From the kitchen…


Coffee chilling in the fridge for guess what!


School right now…


We're reading about the war in Iraq.


What we’re planning for this week…


Not much....


I am thankful for…


My blog.

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

I read Sense and Sensibility this past winter. Very deep, but good. I'm glad your brother's walking! Our littlest, Caleb, wasn't born early but it took him 13 months to start walking. Our latest yet.

Näna said...

Thank God for little brothers...my three little bros make me so happy:D

Näna said...

p.s. so you're sister reads emails out loud to you too while you're trying to work:-D

Marina said...

You loathe walking on a dirty pool deck? But that means a swim meet! Oh, no, I don't loathe it. Normally my feet are so sore and hurt a lot after meets, but that's just part of the meet...;)

Marina said...

Oh, and Nana: Mom TOLD me to, and it was her email! *humph...*

Olivia said...

Well...I don't like dirty pool decks, but I love swim meets--bad combination.

Rebecca said...

I bet my older sis Sam would love your Frap...whatever magic recipe. LOL I'll have to show her.

Marina said...

Haha, how old is she?

Rebecca said...

She's 2 years older then me, so 18

Olivia said...

Definitely try it.

Näna said...

well....if your Mom told you to....and if it was her email......*smiles*