10 July 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - July 10

banner2.jpg


(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... July 10
Starting time... 8:59 am
Mood...sort of in-between. Mostly happy, I think.
Outside my window...I should probably water my neighbor's plants (the ones that are away).
I'm thinking...that I should probably go soon, so I might have to finish this later.
I'm currently reading...Umm...ask me that some other time.
I'm listening to...Spirit FM!
I'm wearing...Orange "cavman's crew" shirt, black shorts, sillybandz ;)
I'm looking forward to...pool?
I'm hoping...that if we go to the pool today, there will be good people there to play shark with!
Yesterday, I...watched Scooby-Doo with my sisters (streamed from netflix)
I'm hungry for...Actually, I'm more thirsty...and thirsty for maybe gatorade...
The song stuck inside my head is...hmm...I don't know, but you guys should get "born again" by the newsboys!!
I love... Fridays! (Ok, I know it's not a friday, but still...)
I loathe...too much hotness (it's been SO HOT lately!!!)
This week, my goal is...I'll think about it...
Did I meet last week's goal?...didn't...exactly...have...one...
Ending time...9:04 am

3 comments:

Molly said...

Oh wow! You'all watch Scooby Doo too? We've been watching it from Netflix lately too....we really like it. :) Mom is so-so on it....:)
Love,
~Molly~

Marina said...

Well...(*nervous giggle*)...there are so little things that you can stream from netflix, so we've been trying Scooby-doo...;)

Näna said...

My brother love Scooby Doo...and...eh, hem...I kinda do too.