08 July 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

So Gab is doing the Saturday Morning Daybook...and I'm not. (probably the biggest reason I'm not is because I get up too late on Saturdays...:) I wanted to do a regular daybook so hopefully every Thursday afternoon I'll do one. I don't have a button thingy...maybe I'll see if I can get one. :) Anyone is welcome to join, though.

Outside my window...


It's HOT.


Mood...


Hmm....I feel like staying home today....I think.


I'm thinking...


...of how I'm already done practicing...and how I'm so glad I am.


I'm currently reading...


Nothing. I placed 2 books on hold at the library, but they're not ready yet.


I'm listening to...


The oven. Mom just turned it on, and it makes a "on" sound. Ours is not a silent oven. ;)


I'm wearing...


A blue dress, jeans, my watch...


I'm looking forward to...


Watching a movie....or whatever fun thing we'll do this afternoon.


I'm hoping...


That my books will come soon.


Yesterday, I...


Swam at a swim meet. Late, but fun.


Around the house…


We're almost done with switching rooms! We need to clean up some and then I'll take pictures. Prepare for a post about it.


I'm hungry for...


Well, I'm chewing gum...so I'm actually not really hungry. (for once!)


The song stuck inside my head is…


Nothing really....maybe How Can I Keep From Singing, actually...


I love…


Silent afternoons...


I loathe...


...When people chew with their mouths open. It's very hard for me to stand it.


From the kitchen…


Dinner - Barbeque Chicken.


School right now…


We're doing some history this summer and are not done quite yet. We studying Clinton this week. He's one of the most interesting presidents to study...


What we’re planning for this week…


We're going to some friends' house on Saturday to spend the day. Dad used to know some of the people in college.


I am thankful for…


My family. :D


7 comments:

Molly said...

Jeans on a hot day? What are you thinking???......:P
Yay! Can't wait to see the pics of the rooms...:)
Love,
~Molly~
P.S. John loathes (totally loathes is more like it) people chewing with their mouths open also, although he does it himself once in a while...then we always pick on him for doing it. :)

Rebecca said...

Nice post! I love quiet afternoons, too, although I can't remember the last time I had one! LOL We have almost 13 kids in our family, with nearly 5 4 and under. So fun! (So busy...) I like when people do the Daybook posts. They are some of my favorites. :D

Rebecca said...

By the way, I love your "Very innocent Person" pic on your sidebar. Our Pastor is the one who started Missionaries to the preborn, if you ever heard of that. His name is Matthew Trewhella. (Pastor Matt :P) So I have been to a few gathering where we went on the streets and held photos of aborted babies. Sometimes we got a good response, sometimes not. :) You can, if you want, look at his site, http://www.missionariestopreborn.com/
It's really interesting!
I just love seeing more people against abortion!

Marina said...

Which one are you of the almost-13?

Olivia said...

Molly - I know...I'm crazy. ;)

Rebecca - Wow!! I'm so glad you like the post.
And thanks again. I love being pro-life.

Rebecca said...

i am number 4 :D

Marina said...

oh, I see. ;)