29 July 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...


The grass is still dead...:(


Mood...


Awake...for now.


I'm thinking...


How my afternoon is pretty full


I'm currently reading...


Well, I'm kinda sorta reading Little Women for like the fourth time. I got bored of my other book....so I started skimming Little Women and I might end up reading the whole thing.


I'm listening to...


Gab commanding Maizy (actually...saying 'no'. Wonder why...)


I'm wearing...


Blue skirt, green shirt, my watch.


I'm looking forward to...


Champs this weekend!


I'm hoping...


That my cold thingy will be gone by then. It's really getting better...


Yesterday, I...


Had a quiet evening for the first time in 6 weeks.


Around the house


The basement was painted! (You probably saw) It's getting straightened up.


I'm hungry for...


I just ate. :P


The song stuck inside my head is


I don't know what it's called....let me ask. Oh, dear...Gab doesn't know. Hmm...


I love


Dessert! Gab and I are trying to eat "clean" this week so that we can swim our best for Champs. Believe me, it's super hard!


I loathe...


When algae grows in a POOL!


From the kitchen


Lunch. I had leftovers and fruit.


School right now


History is DONE!


What were planning for this week


Lots of swimming....and my birthday!


I am thankful for


Showers

4 comments:

Madeleine said...

Yes, Showers are wonderful!!!

~Leia~

Olivia said...

Yeah, really. ;)

Rebecca said...

Oh, I hope you are feeling better! I haven't gotten on here lately! I am praying now, anyway!

Adelyn said...

eww! algae growing in the pool is disgusting!