17 July 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - July 17













(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

(sorry I haven't had time to do this earlier)

Date... July 17
Starting time... 3:24 pm
Mood...wanting to go to the pool
Outside my window...hot, but not too sunny
I'm thinking...that I don't have much time to do this!
I'm currently reading...Persuasion
I'm listening to...Vivi's viola
I'm wearing...red shirt, black shorts
I'm looking forward to...pizza tonight?? (hopefully)
I'm hoping...to play ninja soon
Yesterday, I...had blueberries and grapes and whipped cream and played Mafia while
I'm hungry for...uhh...something sweet
The song stuck inside my head is...well, I really like "Next Thing You Know" by Matthew West!
I love... whipped cream.
I loathe...dry, dead grass
This week, my goal is...if I swim backstroke in this next meet (unlikely due to the fact that I'm so much better in everything else; but this is an unscored meet, so they don't need me to get as many points...so maybe they will...), to improve my time.
Did I meet last week's goal?...*pretends to ignore this question*
Ending time...3:28 pm

No comments: