03 July 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook

banner2.jpg


(hosted by Miss Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... July 3, 2010
Starting time... 8:50 am
Mood...ready to help coach the clinic!!
Outside my window...Dad watering the plants outside.
I'm thinking...that I don't want to go shopping for furniture today.
I'm currently reading...really nothing, actually.
I'm listening to...Umm...music from Jo's playlist (her blog is in another tab)...
I'm wearing...a tie-dye FLST shirt, black shorts, and a brown sweatshirt
I'm looking forward to...Umm....
I'm hoping...that shopping won't take too long...
Yesterday, I...had the funnest time helping coach the 7/8-yr.-olds.
I'm hungry for...umm...maybe something sweet...
The song stuck inside my head is..."Concertino" by C. Charminade
I love... relays!
I loathe...when people bend their knees too much when they do dolphin kick
This week, my goal is...I'll think about it...
Did I meet last week's goal?...YES!
Ending time...8:55 am

4 comments:

Molly said...

What are you furniture shopping for? I have to go to Home Depot too, we are re-doing the upstairs girl's bathroom, so we have to get quite a few things, but we have coupons to use:)
Have fun!
Love,
~Molly~

Marina said...

for some dressers and a couch. ;)

Olivia said...

And maybe a desk...

M. Elizabeth said...

i think i'll do a daybook