10 July 2010

Swim Meet: FSBC

Umm...you may notice an unusual lack of pictures, but I actually didn't take any photos at this meet (VERY abnormal). But I will for next time (Greene Hills!!).

We swam Fry's Spring on Wednesday, and for the first time this season, we won! 546 to 495. FINALLY! You all are probably getting tired of these swim meet posts, so I won't say too much; but my events were...8, 38, 48x, 58, 78.
This girl (it's a bad picture of her, but...)









beat me by 0.25 sec. in my IM! She's really good.

And Vivi got this picture of me
, and as you can see, I'm EXHAUSTED in it. But who wouldn't be when they have this

many events?








A couple more pictures of my siblings and me swimming:



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that you doing the perfect-form butterfly?

And I'll never get tired of seeing your swim meat pictures. I love keeping current on friends' affairs :P

Marina said...

Well, it's me, but it's not perfect-form. ;)

Thank you! I'm so glad! I hope not! But we only have 3 more meets (2 normals and champs), so I hope no one will get bored...

Olivia said...

Is the top right picture me? You put a picture of everyone else...so I'm guess it's me...but it doesn't look like me! What would I be doing in it?

Marina said...

No, you're bottom left.

Unknown said...

Oooh, champs! I LOVE hearing about the JSL's and I forgot that they were coming up *smacks forehead*

Oh.....and *gulp* I also forgot which day in July is Vivi's birthday......is it the 31st? (just a guess based on instinct, but I could be way off and then y'all just laugh at me and shake your heads....)

Olivia said...

You have a good memory, Jo. It is the 31st -- the last day of Champs!

Marina said...

There's absolutely no chance that y'all could be spared from a really really long JSL's post with lots and lots and lots of pictures in it...:P

Unknown said...

HOO-rah! I got it right :)

Olivia said...

You're just "that good" as we would say. :P

Näna said...

Awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun....loved the pictures in the water.