25 July 2010

The Promised Post

Finally the rooms are switched and I can do this post. I know it took a VERY long time, but finally I've taken pictures.
I wish I had 'before and after' pictures...but I don't, so y'all will have to imagine what they looked like at first. I'll just say that they were probably messier.

So...here are the pictures!

A couple of things to ignore in our room (Gab and me) pictures:

1. I know, where are the chairs to the table? Well, to tell you the truth, we don't own them. I didn't like the chairs that went with that table, so we're looking around for chairs that look good.


2. The bookshelf. We're going to move it to the basement, so you can totally ignore it and all the stuff on it.



3. The mess on the dresser. We're not completely finished moving...so not all the mess is cleaned up.



4. The...well....kinda wacky curtain. It's there temporarily because we don't have a curtain that we like to put there. It's actually our sarongs draped so that the fringe folds over. I think Mom and Dad think it looks weird...and it kinda does.


5. Lack of hardware - we might change the hardware, so it won't look so kiddish...so...yeah...


Other then those, you have a pretty clear image of what our room looks like.




And now for Annette and Josie's room:




28 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aww! Very nice! I like them!

Rebecca said...

Why should you knock before you open the refrigerator?

Because the Salad might be dressing.

Aha. Aha.

Random.

Rebecca said...

Actually, I just found a joke that finally made me laugh.

Molly said...

Haha! Love the trophies...:P
Love,
~Molly~

Marina said...

;) yeah, I know.

Marina said...

That's nice, Rebecca. ;P

Unknown said...

Ooh, y'all get the "balloon" room! :) I like the bunkbeds, have y'all always had them?

Olivia said...

Well, the pink rooms always has.

We put them back together in the balloon room when we switched because we wanted more space.

Nice, Rebecca. :P

Unknown said...

cool rooms!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marina said...

Thanks! They're still really messy, though.

Unknown said...

what are you swimming?

Marina said...

I'll tell you at practice tomorrow so that nobody that's on a different jsl team will get an advantage. (I'm not sure that it would really matter, but just to be on the safe side...) ;)

Rebecca said...

Oh, I just now noticed the fence wallpaper or paint on your walls, with the cool backround. That is SO Pretty!

Marina said...

Thank you! I like it too, but it's gotten sort of boring since we've had it for so long...

Unknown said...

Hey I finaly visited... Where is that weird picture of me you said was on here???

Marina said...

lol good for you! Wait, I'll try to find it...

Marina said...

you'd have to click on "older posts" a couple times probably, so here: http://atime2sing.blogspot.com/2010/07/swim-meet-acac.html

You're near the bottom. ;)

Molly said...

Hey!! I don't know what I'm swimming either....but I know I'm swimming my FAVORITE stroke...which is totally awesome:)
Love,
~FV Swimmer:)~

Marina said...

I knew I was going to swim 3 of the things that I'm swimming, but the 4th one now I understand why they put me in it. ;)

Olivia said...

I was right about I am swimming...

Yay, Mackenzie! You finally got here!

Rebecca said...

Anywhere care to know the secret to making mosq. bites stop itching? :D

Hermione said...

Love, love, love, love, love it! I love the picket fence and many balloons painted on your walls, it is so cute!

Adelyn said...

I love it! Great job, girls!

Adelyn said...

Oh, and I loved hanging out with you girls! That was alot of fun. We should do it again soon!

Rebecca said...

You get tired of it? Ours is a plain sky blue. Boring, I guess.

Sara said...

I like the new decor! It's very cute:-)

Marina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.