24 July 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - July 24


(hosted by Miss Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)

(a little late, but still...)

Date... July 24
Starting time... 5:11 pm
Mood...hot
Outside my window...REALLY HOT
I'm thinking...that I should do our laundry...
I'm currently reading...Persuasion...sorta...
I'm listening to...Dad with all our receipts.
I'm wearing...last year's flst shirt, black shorts
I'm looking forward to...champs!
I'm hoping...it won't be too hot tomorrow and Monday.
Yesterday, I...watched more scooby-doo. ;)
I'm hungry for...dinner!
The song stuck inside my head is..."Promise of a Lifetime" by Kutless
I love... that song. ;)
I loathe...the 101-degree weather outside.
This week, my goal is...finish cleaning my desk.
Did I meet last week's goal?...didn't get a chance. :(
Ending time...5:17

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Eh, I cannot stand hot weather. Lucky for me Wisconsin doesn't get nearly as hot as it does down south. :)

Marina said...

lucky for you. ;)

Rebecca said...

hehe. Oh! and we might be setting up our pool soon. Finally!

Olivia said...

Setting up your pool?

Molly said...

:)Scooby Scooby Doo!!! And lately, we've been watching Jimmy Neutron, boy genius. :p You might want to look into that too...:P
Love,
~Molly~
P.S. I'm looking forward to Champs too, but I hope the team doesn't swim like it did vs. CGST!!! We thought we were going to beat them easy, but they weren't that far behind! I did a good job, dropped lots of time on everything and felt like I swam really well. But the rest of the team, not so good. :( Anyway, See you soon! :)

Marina said...

It was the same with us for Greene Hills! Hollymead beat them, and we thought we could too...:(. So we have to beat them at champs! (and we're going to beat Hollymead too. They got us by 4 points earlier...)

Rebecca said...

Ahup. It's just one of those pools with the blow up ring and it's like 4 ft deep. Not much, but, hey!

Marina said...

Haha, I see. ;)

Unknown said...

Its been really hot lately!

Marina said...

Yeah! I sorta forgot to tell you what I'm swimming at champs this evening. :P