28 July 2010

I'm sick. :(

I'm sick. :( I have a mild fever, feel really tired, and have a stuffy/runny nose--not fun. I'm really hoping to be better tomorrow or the day after...so that I can swim my best for Champs. Can you guys please pray that I'll get better soon?

(a note from Gab): She is going to absolutely swim JSL's unless she is absolutely forbidden to. She is just very worried that she might not be able to swim her best at it because she's sick. But for any of us, you'd have to break an arm or leg to prevent us from swimming at champs.

5 comments:

Molly said...

YES!! I'll pray for you to get better soon!!!
Love,
~Molly~

Emily (Ginny) said...

I'm sure y'all will do great! I'm sorry you are sick, that really stinks.

Unknown said...

YOU WERE SICK AT PRACTICE!
Well you still were good!!!!
:)

Olivia said...

Thanks guys!

Hehehe, Megan. Don't worry...I'm pretty much better. :)

Adelyn said...

How are you feeling now? (saturday)