27 July 2010

50th Post!!!

Yay!!! This is actually factually our 50th post! Let's see...it's been 37 days (I think) since we started and we've done 50 posts...so that means that we averaged...how much a day?? Anyone want to do the math?

(Gab said that she'd do the math when she saw me write this...so let's see what she comes up with)

Ok. Gab says that means we average 1.351351... per day. Oh...kay...

Thanks to all our 11 followers!

A very random photo to celebrate our....half-anniversary?

(A note from Gab: yes, we painted our basement on Sunday. It looks more gray in this picture, though. Normally it's like sage.)

19 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cool! 50 posts! 1.whatever whatever...neato ;)

Rebecca said...

my mo mhas had her blog for like a year and a half now and she hasn't reached fifty. LOL

Marina said...

Haha, well we have two of us...

Unknown said...

Wow....my 200th post is due up today :P At the rate y'all are going, you'll get there in three more months! (it took me 9 ;D)

Emily (Ginny) said...

Oh cool! I love basements, I wish that we could have one here!

Marina said...

Cool!

And we almost didn't have a basement because there's a lot of rock beneath us, but I think somehow they blasted through it or something.

Unknown said...

I like the color!
Its sorta the color of my room.
TTYL!

Olivia said...

Yeah, Gab...they used DYNAMITE! Scary...

Marina said...

Oh, yeah, Mackenzie told us about your room. ;)

Hermione said...

Ooh YAY! Happy 50th Post 'Anniversary'!!! Now, how many comments do you have for those 50 posts?.... I wonder...

Marina said...

Oh, yeah, I'll try and see!

Olivia said...

Well, the problem with that is that comments are going to keep appearing as you count...

Rebecca said...

that's

Rebecca said...

right

Rebecca said...

viv

Rebecca said...

;)

Marina said...

lol true. ;)

Olivia said...

Nice, Rebecca

Adelyn said...

Whoo hoo! Good job! I wish I had as much time to blog as your do!