25 June 2010

Switching Rooms

Lately our family has decided to switch rooms: something that happens every once in a while. All of the sisters in our family share rooms: Gab and I are roommates, and Annette and Josie are also. At the moment Annette and Josie have the larger room that's painted beautifully. Gab and I have the smaller room with a walk-in closet. (It's really pretty small....and so I wonder why they would put such a big closet in it.) So, we are going to switch rooms. Gab and I get the bigger one and Annette and Josie get the smaller one.
There's a lot of moving that's going on right now. Some of us are more excited then others. Just this morning somebody said to me:

"Please say you want to switch rooms! Please?!? You'll just make my day if you do!"

Unfortunately, our room has been ours long enough that there is a lot (let me repeat that: A LOT) of stuff in it, definitely more then a room our size should have. We have a lot of cleaning to do.

So....hopefully I'll post pictures as soon as we're switched!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see pictures of the finished result! :)

Näna said...

Can't wait to see how they come out. Me and my older sis are getting ready to switch rooms with my younger brother....but this is the first time for us to do a room swap...should be fun!

Unknown said...

Cool! Did you know that it's been about....five years since I've been upstairs in y'all's house? Maybe less, but still, it's been a while. So are you and Vivi getting the balloon room? Oh, and does Buggy have a balloon yet?

Marina said...

Really?! Yeah, we're getting the "balloon" room, but we're thinking about getting an airplane instead of a balloon for bug.

Olivia said...

We need to have you over, Jo. That's hard to believe...