26 June 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook



(hosted by Miss Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... June 26, 2010
Starting time...9:30
Mood...Hungry (even though I already had breakfast)
Outside my window...Pretty sunny, good day for the pool
I'm thinking...not much...that I need to practice flute
I'm currently reading...That's what I'm trying to decide. I can't decide what I want to read.
I'm listening to...Silence. My sisters are sleeping in LATE.
I'm wearing...blue skirt, blue shirt. ;)
I'm looking forward to... swim team on Monday!
I'm hoping... that I'll be able to help coach all the Saturday clinics. ('cause we might be gone one or two Saturdays)
Yesterday, I...swam??
I'm hungry for...ANYTHING!
The song stuck inside my head is...probably "What Faith Can Do" by Kutless
I love...swimming!!
I loathe... fingerprints all over the piano.
This week, my goal is...to improve my 50 fly time!
Did I meet last week's goal?... umm...I didn't have a goal exactly last week.
Ending time...9:33

4 comments:

Molly said...

Oh, yes. I loathe fingerprints all over a shiny piano also!!
Love,
~Molly~

Olivia said...

And I'm quite hungry too.

Marina said...

Yeah, that might have seemed sort of random, but I had just finished dusting our piano; and fingerprints were all over it!!! Ugh...

Näna said...

Yep, I'm with you on the fingerprints on the piano keys...ugh.