21 June 2010

Hi, guys!

This is a post with two purposes. We didn't want our first post to be like an extremely boring one with practically nothing to say, so we're also posting a video we made and wanted to show you.

There are a couple of things we wanted to make clear about it: The reason they were doing gymnastics in the basement was because their swim team practice got thundered out, so they're wearing their bathing suits under (so they didn't bother to tuck their shirts in). The clothes they're wearing are mostly not the ones they would wear normally--just swim team/tennis ones. Also, Emilie is judge.

Our movie is very fuzzy on YouTube (much more so than just on iMovie), and it stops to load frequently, so it would be better if you muted your computer and let it run all the way through once before you watched it. It takes maybe about 5 minutes, but that way it doesn't stop even once to load. When you see it only in parts like that, you can't see how it all fits together as well. And also, if you watch it and have to wait for it to load every 5 seconds, you probably won't want to watch the whole thing. It would take so long.
Oh, and the title of our movie is "Them". I know it's uncreative and boring, but that's what it is.

About our blog name: It's not quite completely random. We're ALWAYS singing, and even Bug has learned to sing and dance.

About my name: See my profile

So I guess that's all for our first post...visit often!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Y'all have a BLOG!!!! I can't wait to see what you post up!!!! TOO FUN!!!!

Your penpal, Katie said...

I love your new blog! I look forward to reading more posts of yours! :)

Madeleine said...

I'm so excited that y'all started a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm your second follower!!!!!!!!!!!

~Leia~

Molly said...

Where are you in the gymnastics contest Marina? :P

Marina said...

Haha, I was the one videotaping. Anyway, I'm normally judge for the gymnastics competitions. The fan's way too low to do anything good. ;)

Sarah D. said...

Hello my sweet little nieces! It's Aunt Sarah just dropping by to say hi & to tell you all how awesome your video is! I loooove your blog, it's super cool & I will definantly be checking it out, veeery often! Love you all! See you soon!