30 June 2010

Blog Parade!



Everyone please join Rebecca Jane's blog parade!


The Rules:
The summertime is chopped full of fun, right?! Well, to celebrate summertime, I decided to have a mini blog party. All that is required to join is:

Create a post on your blog with a list of your "top ten things that make you happy."

Try to be original and specific. Pictures are not required, but are always appreciated. The event will last five days and will close on the last day of June.


Now for the things that we like best:

I think that Gab and I will have to do separate posts...or something.
(No [it's me, Gab] , I'm just going to put my commentary in blue and add more pictures.)

Anyway, the top ten things that make me happy:

1) Babies!! (I just had to put that on here)

2) Singing



3) Easter (EASTER VIGIL MASS!!!!)



4) Swimming
(I made her put this. It makes me SO HAPPY!)


5) Cooking
(especially competitions)


6) Reading


7) Eating a yummy dinner/milkshake/frappuccino



8) My birthday
(for me #8 would be taking pictures/recording things)

9) Taking a shower
(for me #9 might be something like biking)

10) Going on my email/blog
(hmm...)





2 comments:

Emily said...

Your little brother is so cute!!!!

Emily

Olivia said...

I know...he really is. I must admit that. :)