22 June 2010

Frappuccino Magic





















So one of the things that we've been doing a lot of lately is making homemade frappuccinos. Yeah, I know, it's a little....well....weird...but it's really yummy! Posting this is an absolute MUST.

Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
by Barrista Romae
3 min | 2 min prep
SERVES 2
• 1/2 cup cold coffee
• 3 tablespoons sugar
• 1/2 cup milk
• 2 cups ice
• 3 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup
• whipped cream
1. Combine all ingredients into electric blender.
2. Blend drink until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
3. Serve in coffee cups and top with whipped cream and caramel syrup (if desired).
4. Add straw for ease in drinking.


(Why would anyone say add a straw for ease in drinking??)

So, anyway, you guys should REALLY try this out. The only thing I like to change is that I usually add more ice since it's a little liquidy with only the amount it says.

I LOVE this recipe!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You'd better let Addie know about this :P

Sara said...

That looks yum yum:-) I'm a vegan so I might have to modify that recipe a bit, but I LOVE to make fruit smoothies and summer drinks too! It's just so much fun combining different fruits! Some combinations I try just turn out well, not so great, but most are just plain delicious & refreshing:)

Thanks for sharing. You guys have a great blog!

~Maya'lee

www.vivo-amour-risa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering at the picture! I will definitely try the recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Molly said...

Wow! Those fraps look SO good!

Marina said...

@ Jo: Yeah, she's like THE FRAPPUCCINO girl.

@ Maya'lee: Thanks! We like smoothies too...

@ Katie: Do try it! It's really good! And you're very, very welcome.

@ Molly: Thanks, they ARE.

Madeleine said...

Wow! I'm definitely going to have to try these :)

~Leia~

Auntie Sarah!! =) said...

oh my goodness!! This was soooo good! Please post more yummy recipes like this!!! I loved it!! =) You are all awesome cooks!

Felicity Marie said...

Looks YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felicity Marie said...

We made those last night. They were really good. Some of us put on chocolate syrup and made Mocha. Frappuchinos.