02 December 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...

It's cold...and rather dreary...

Mood...

A working mood! Ready to keep working on my paper. ;)

I'm thinking...

About how long it's been since I've done this Daybook. I didn't do it last week or the week before! So sad...:(

I'm currently reading...

Strength and Glory by T. Elizabeth Renich. It's good, if you ask me...

I'm listening to...

Annette and Josie in the kitchen

I'm wearing...

A kind of wacky outfit...striped shirt with a brown shirt over it...jeans...yeah.

I'm looking forward to...

Shopping tomorrow with some good friends! (aka: Jo, Leia, Molly...)

I'm hoping...

That I can get my Christmas presents figured out!

Yesterday, I...

Did SCIENCE!!! Lots of it. One day of work, Study Guide, and Module Test...ugh!

Around the house…

There are readers all over!

I'm hungry for...

Diet coke maybe?

The song stuck inside my head is…

Well, none really...but I've practically memorized the song that Gab put on the trailer for our movie...

I love…

THE TRAILER. Goodness, y'all should see it. I bet Gab'll post it up here once it's done.

I loathe...

When my cap tries to come off at Gators.

From the kitchen…

Leftovers for dinner!!! YAY!! :P

School right now…

We're doing Ancient Greeks in history. You know, the Iliad and the Odyssey and stuff like that....

What we’re planning for this week…

Shopping tomorrow, sleeping in Saturday...and filming more movie!

I am thankful for…

CHRISTMAS!!! I know, it's a little soon to be saying that, but still....


A note from Gab: The trailer is not worth seeing right now.

5 comments:

Madeleine said...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow to! My Christmas presents are still not figured out.
I can't wait to see the trailer....

~Leia

Näna said...

Have fun shopping tomorrow!!! And good luck getting your presents figured out...I'm still trying to do that:/

Molly said...

come on Gab!!! I want to see the trailer...even if it's not perfect!! ;)
Love,
~Molly~

Marina said...

Thanks a lot. :P I'll see....I really need Micah to take a look at it and change some stuff...and I need the sound effects from Ethan...and the explosion...

Katie said...

Can't wait to see the trailer!

I tagged you for the 'If I were' meme on my blog!