18 December 2010

Saturday Morning Daybook - Dec. 18



(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 18 December
Starting time... 11:10am
Mood...*sigh*
Outside my window... snow
I'm thinking...I'll put the trailer up here soon.
I'm currently reading...I'm waiting for 3 different authors to come out with their next books...
I'm listening to...iPod in kitchen
I'm wearing...jeans, pink striped shirt
I'm looking forward to...something good to eat...
I'm hoping...that Bug won't get sick.
Yesterday, I...threw up 16 times...ok, maybe you guys didn't want to hear about that, but...
I'm hungry for...something sweet
The song stuck inside my head is...America (from West Side Story) by Leonard Bernstein
I love...skiing
I loathe...getting sick
This week, my goal is...to practice flute today :P
Did I meet last week's goal?...mostly...but we had to cancel my flute lesson yesterday because I was sick.
Ending time... 11:15am

1 comment:

Näna said...

Sorry to hear you're sick:/ Mom had this really bad cold/flu thing that all us kids are just now coming down with *growl*.