24 December 2010

Tagged by Maya'lee!

1. Favorite color combination? I like browns and blues/pinks/greens, and I also like blacks and whites/pinks/greens/everything.

{Ok...(this is Vivi)...I really like brown and pink/blue/green...and then I like black with white/pink/blue/greens...stuff like that. Pretty much exactly what Gab said}

2. Crocheting or knitting? Most CERTAINLY crocheting. I can't stand knitting, and crocheting goes so much faster anyway.

{Neither. ;) I don't really do either one}

3.Shells or pebbles? Both.

{Yeah. Both}

4. AM or PM? I really like the morning hours, I think.

{Both for different reasons. I kinda have to be a morning person because I'm so used to getting up early...but then like tonight I'll be up super late and stuff...plus it's really pretty when it's black outside}

5. Favorite X-box game? Well, the karoake thing we played with our cousins was pretty fun...

{We don't have an X-box...but we played some with our cousins...(as Gab said)...and that was fun}

6. Target or Wal-Mart? Well, we just got this HUGE updated Wal Mart that's VERY nice, but then Target's like 5 min. away, and we like that too...

{Target, I think}

7. Cake or pie? Probably cake.

{ICE CREAM cake. I don't like regular cake from a box...unless it's a certain kind. And Black Forest Cake (a specific kind) is really really good...}

8. Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE!!

{Chocolate!!!!}

9. Mowing or raking? I think with our riding mower, mowing would be more fun.

{MOWING. Mowing's actually fun...while raking (in my opinion) is not.}

10. Pants or skirts? Both!

{Definitely both}

11. Neon orange or neon yellow? Orange (think champs theme, all my fellow FLST swimmers)

{Yeah...neon orange...it's much prettier}

12. Fruit or vegetables? Fruit definitely.

{FRUIT}

13. Sunglasses or hat? Probably sunglasses. They can look pretty cool. ;)

{I LOVE SUNGLASSES. So, yeah..definitely sunglasses...it's funny how similar our answers are...but then I guess you could expect that. :) }

We tag...ADELYN!!

1 comment:

Adelyn said...

Yay! Sorry it's taken me so long to do this...but I do asap!