07 December 2010

Tags

WARNING: VERY LONG POST


So we have two tags to do now....1st from Emily, 2nd from Emily and Katie


SO sorry it took us so long, Emily!

Here are the rules: Delete the 1st five questions, answer the next 15, and then add 5 of your own onto the end! (Emily, I know...we changed it...we thought it would be more fun this way)

1. Whats your favorite color(s)? I like greens and blues and browns...(and lots of other colors, but I really like those three)

{I get these thingy things again...Gab gets to the tags first!}


2. What book(s) are you reading right now?

I am reading....this weird book about different types of religion for history. :P It's very long. Ask Viv if you don't trust me!

{The Bible...does that count? :)}


3. What sport(s) do you play?

Well, I bet you guys didn't know this, but I swim. :P

{I SWIM!!! I thought y'all already knew that one. :)}

4. What is your favorite place you've been on vacation?

Umm.......well I like it when we visit our cousins, so maybe San Destin...

{Hmm...Probably Destin. We usually go there around Thanksgiving...but we can't this year! We can't even go to Atlanta to see our cousins! It's very sad. :(}


5. How many siblings do you have?

Four! 3 gals and a guy! (and hoping for more)

{CAN YOU GUESS?? I'll just tell ya. :) Let's see...I have 4! One sister, one sister, one sister, and one cute, cute, lovable brother.}

6. Do you play any instruments?

The flute and ex-piano.

{I play Viola...and can play piano}

7. What's your favorite sport?

Sorry, guys, if this is getting boring, but of course I'd have to say swimming. ;)

{SWIMMING!!! Obviously. :)}

8. What's your favorite season?

That totally depends on which season I'm in!! I don't really have a favorite, actually, though...

{Hmm...well, I'm actually not sure. I like summer because that's where my birthday is and because summer swim team is in that season...but I like the weather in the fall and the spring, and I like the snow in the winter, so....}

9. What's your favorite piece of clothing you have?

Maybe like jeans?

{Ooh...hard one. Oh, never mind--not hard. JEANS. Have you figured that out yet?}

10. How old are you?

*starts singing* I am 15 going on 16...
{13}

11. Do you own any pets?

Well, our family has a sick dog, and Annette has a bunny that we're going to get rid of. Pleasant, isn't it?

{Well, our zoo is getting smaller and smaller...and right now we only have a bunny and a really old dog}

12. Are your walls painted?

(see Vivi's answer)

{Of my room?? They're VERY painted. They're painted with a whole scene thingy and balloons and kites and a fence and the sky...yes, they're definitely painted}

13. How many stories are in your house?

Basement, Main floor, Upstairs

{Three...not counting the attic}

14. Whats your favorite thing to do?

I don't have a favorite thing to do. I like to do SO many things!

{Umm...I like to cook...I like to sing...I like to do lots!}


15. What grade are you in?

9th (I'm not sure if being in HS is good...or bad...)

{8th}


And for our questions...
16 (V). Had you ever had to go to the hospital as a patient (besides when your were born, of course!)?

No, thank goodness!!

{Yes. Definitely. I went to both hospitals in town, actually, when I had Appendicitis. I went to the ER at UVA Hospital and then had a CAT scan at Martha Jefferson and also had my surgery there.}

17 (V). What's the thing that you've prayed for the most?

Yep, probably baby.

{Probably another baby. :) We prayed years for Bug...and are praying now...}

18 (V). It's a Saturday afternoon. You...

uh, work on the daybook you forgot to do in the morning...

{Mow the lawn...with the riding mower.}

19 (G). Easter or Christmas??

That's hard, but Easter.

{Both. Couldn't pick one or the other...}

20 (G). What is the temperature outside right this very minute?

28 F, -2 C.
And we filmed part of our movie outside in the freezing (ahem...I mean BELOW FREEZING) cold!!! I had to use the frozen gyroscopic stabilizer thing that Micah made...We're insane...


...and for tag 2!!

If I were a gemstone, I would be a...........diamond I think (because you like CAN'T break them, and they can take on any color!).

{This Vivi in these annoying little squiggly thingys again...just add my answers to the end of the "if I were a..." and you're good! So...starting with...Ruby! My birthstone. ;) Plus, rubies are, I think, the second most expensive birthstone...and they're SOOO pretty}

If I were a scent, I would be the smell of chlorine (this might sound really strange to you guys, but just remember I swim).

{I would be...the smell of shampoo. It's in my hair very often}

If I were a pair of shoes, I would be some types of boots....

{I would be crocs...or the fake croc things that I wear every morning...forget what they're called}

If I were the weather, I would be a thunderstorm (NOT because I'm angry all the time...).

{If I was the weather, I'd make it snow 20 inches (like we got last year) one day, and then make it bright and hot the next, depending on what I felt like}

If I were a facial expression, I would be the look you get when you're trying not to smile...

{...and I'd be the smile that eventually comes}

If I were a car, I would be a blue pickup truck.

{I'd be a Lexis}

If I were a time of day, I would be the morning before the sunrise.

{Haha, me too}

If I were a month, I would be November. :)

{And I guess I'd be July}

If I were a place, I would be a skyscraper--with straight, clean lines.

{I'd be home. Our nice home with 4 bedrooms (and a basement suite)}

If I were a liquid, I would be gatorade.

{I'd be a frappuccino!! (that's a liquid...right?)}

If I were a taste, I would be coffee.

{Garlic}

If I were a sea animal, I would be an otter.

{hmm...maybe me too....}

If I were a food, I would be chocolate ice cream. :P

{GREEK SALAD}

If I were a color, I would be maybe this color…or this color.

{I'd be something like THIS or THIS or THIS (or a really bright pink...but they don't have that)}

If I were a musical instrument, I would be a _____ (no idea).

{I'd be a Viola}

If I were a flower, I would be a.....I don't know...something wild and crazy with lots of colors.

{Definitely a rose...preferably red}

If I were a song, I would be...no idea, but just for now I'll say "Get Back Up" - tobymac.

{Hmm...SO HARD!! Maybe (just maybe) Hallelujah by Heather Williams}

If I were a planet, I would be the one with microbes on it or whatever....

{Probably earth. It makes the most sense}

If I were an object, I would be a camera.

{Does a mouth count? Do you consider that an "object"??}

If I were a fruit, I would be a watermelon.

{Mango...mmm...}

If I were a sound, I would be, uh, this...."HUM!!!!!!!" (like an exclamation-slash-sigh HUM!).

{I'd be this: "blah blah blah blah blah"}

If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday.

{Friday. It's the day that I have the least school...(of the week days}

We tag....(either or both tags)

Liza, Nana, Maya'lee, Adelyn

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those ARE long put together! Thank you for doing them!