11 December 2010

Saturday AFTERNOON Daybook - Dec. 11



(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 11 December
Starting time... 3:09pm
Mood...tired
Outside my window... we're putting out the christmas lights...
I'm thinking...we haven't been posting on here lately because we've been really busy...
I'm currently reading...still The Odyssey
I'm listening to...Viv's viola
I'm wearing...sweatshirt, gray striped shirt, jeans
I'm looking forward to...tomorrow (screening 2)
I'm hoping...we can get our movie done tomorrow
Yesterday, I...went to the ACTS performance thing
I'm hungry for...something that's not cold
The song stuck inside my head is...Candlelight by The Maccabeats (no surprise)
I love...my very, very cute little brother...
I loathe...when those plastic things that we use to put the lights up make my fingers hurt really badly!
This week, my goal is...to get a lot better at this piece (If you watch it, it has 2 mvts--1st slow, 2nd faster. If you want to hear the 2nd even faster, I can give you the link.).
Did I meet last week's goal?...NO. It was frigid (just ask Micah), and we had to film outside for a bit beforehand. That affects both my fingers and my tone.
Ending time... 3:15.pm

5 comments:

Emily said...

I have a blog question for you guys:

How do you get it to snow on the blog?

Olivia said...

Goodness! I don't know how in the world Gab did that....leave it up to her to figure up all the computer stuff....

Marina said...

It would't let me post a comment because of the html...so I emailed you, Emily, but I'm not sure if you still use that email address :P...so tell me if you get it...

Emily said...

Okay, thank you, Gab! The snowing is just too cool!

Marina said...

you're welcome!! (I love the snow...) ;)