23 December 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...

It's bright and sunny...yet still cold

Mood...

Excited!

I'm thinking...

About how pleasant it is that I have pretty much all my work done...

I'm currently reading...

I started Pride and Prejudice last night...

I'm listening to...

Spirit FM

I'm wearing...

Black and red shirt (it's hard to describe...you'd have to see it), jean skirt, and black leggings

I'm looking forward to...

CHRISTMAS!! (why is this question even here...it's so obvious!)

I'm hoping...

That when it snows on Christmas, we will get lots! I've heard a lot of rumors and stuff about how much we're going to get...so I'm not sure...but Dad said the snow plows are preparing for 12-20 inches! We'll have to see...

Yesterday, I...

Babysat Bug...watched The Christmas Shoes

Around the house…

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (Just kidding...not beginning...it has been looking like Christmas for some time now...)

I'm hungry for...

Nothing. Just ate

The song stuck inside my head is…

Whatever the song on the radio is...let me ask if Mom knows the name...oh, great...she doesn't know.

I love…

Late nights by a fire playing a game/watching a movie

I loathe...

Bad books...I'm sure some of you can sympathize.

From the kitchen…

Delicious smells...it's obvious that it's finally almost Christmas!

School right now…

None (thank goodness!)

What we’re planning for this week…

Uhh...can you guess?? Midnight mass, going to an asian buffet, having family over, celebrating CHRISTMAS

I am thankful for…

Christmas...but even more the reason we celebrate it. After all, there wouldn't be a Christmas at all if Jesus wasn't born. :)

2 comments:

Näna said...

Isn't Pride and Prejudice a great book? That is one I could read over and over and over...:)

Olivia said...

Yeah. I think it's my favorite (that I've read) of Jane Austen's books...but then I haven't read a lot of them, so...yeah. :)