04 December 2010

Saturday Morning Daybook - Dec. 4



(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 4 December
Starting time... 10:03am
Mood...umm.....fine...my arms are a little achey, though...
Outside my window... boring
I'm thinking...that I almost forgot to do this
I'm currently reading...I'm supposed to be reading The Odyssey for lit.
I'm listening to...talking in the kitchen
I'm wearing...black shirt; green, knee-length skirt; black leggings
I'm looking forward to...this afternoon (filming)
I'm hoping...well, Mal took the microphone with her, so I'm hoping that we'll have SOME sort of microphone for today...
Yesterday, I...watched A Walk In my Shoes on NBC (watch it)
I'm hungry for...Starbucks frappuccino
The song stuck inside my head is...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
I love...IMOVIEEEEEEEEEEEE
I loathe...I don't feel like loathing anything right now.
This week, my goal is...to do well on my seating audition Monday (pray for me!)
Did I meet last week's goal?...mostly, but we didn't get through all of Acts I or IV
Ending time... 10:14.am (I had to go to the kitchen for a little while in the middle of this)

2 comments:

Madeleine said...

Your already hungry for another frappuccino?? :) So am I....

Marina said...

Well...........

at least you can sympathize.

By the way Mom brought up last night how CUTE your dress was!!!! And I completely agree!