29 December 2010

Ben And Juliet - YouTube Video

Here is the official movie, my patient followers. Because we had to put it on YouTube, the quality isn't that good.

We also realize that B&J is probably hard to follow if you don't know the storyline (for example, when R sends the email "Hey, J...", it looks like she sent it to Ben, but really she sent it to Juliet. It's just that the bug in her computer makes any emails she sends automatically go to Ben).

The sound is also really bad in places--like in Rosaline's party, we had this music on that made the background noise really bad.

But anyway, enough explaining. You can see for yourselves right here.

(we plan on having a new camera and microphone by our next movie.)

Oh, one more thing: If you're having extreme trouble following this, email me and ask for the master script (I'm script supervisor, so I'm in charge of that stuff...).

EDIT: Ben runs away because he's afraid the police will get him for breaking in R's house and putting the bug in her computer, and he's afraid J will find out.


19 comments:

Näna said...

Yeah! I can't wait to watch this!

Näna said...

btw, love the new look! Very nice.

Marina said...

thanks!

We now realize all the improvements we could have made, but too late now...we needed more time--a lot more time!

(I like your profile picture!)

Unknown said...

Hey guys! The video was great! We just watched it twice.

I do have a clarifying question: Was "Ben" running because he was worried about being caught for hacking or for marrying Juliet? And did he even marry Juliet?

It was really funny - y'all did an amazing job! Micah really should be an Award-Winning Director, and I love the email and computer and phone stuff y'all did :D Now I know why you sent us all those emails that said "Rosalind K." as the sender that day :P And, I got to see my name in the chat lists! I'm a movie "extra"!!! LOL :P

This just confirmed we should totally do a movie sometime - maybe just us and y'all, the MacDonalds and the Kings. Not MS. How does that sound?? :D No deadline then....

You know, this would be a better email than a comment :D

Unknown said...

Could you email me the script for the scene when Ben and Juliet meet at night

Marina said...

Yes, I agree, yes, I'll email the script, I'm going to email you back instead of comment back lol.

Olivia said...

But, uhh, Jo...that scene was like a total mess-up. We didn't know where to do it, so we did it one (VERY VERY) cold night before Evans...and it was disastrous. It was so cold that we started not caring about sound and quality and stuff...which is unusual.

Katie said...

Great job, Gab and Viv! Bravo!

Can you send me the script also, please?

Olivia said...

Thank you, thank you. :) But I only really like the end and the beginning...all the scenes with me in them aren't as good.

Molly said...

great job guys! :D thanks for finally posting the movie! ;)

Molly said...

is that seriously ben's ringer? a pinball machine? :D

Marina said...

Uh, it's Ben's ringer but not Micah's...haha. Erick chose it. :P

Molly said...

i see. okay. :D I kinda like it....;)

Polly said...

So fun! Great job!

Näna said...

Okay, I got the Rosaline K email from Gab, too...it's only starting to make sense...??? I'm really lost gals...help?

Olivia said...

Haha. Ok...so Gab change her name on email so that all the emails she would send would come from Rosaline K., because she needed to do that for when Ben gets all the emails in the movie. You know...like when he deletes 7 of them?

Kaitlin said...

Wonderful, gals!!!! Fantastic!

Soo...
when are you doing another? ;}
-kk

Marina said...

We are going have our revenge on our next one, so it is going to be hopefully very high quality but very simple. It will take us longer than this, but it can probably be expected around August...??? maybe

Adelyn said...

That was fantastic, girls! Oh wow. I cannot wait for the next one. =D wow. wow. wow. I'm really impressed. i bet mrs. gorby was too. I watched it again...and again...and again...haha. it is really good. =D