17 December 2010

Friday MORNING Daybook...

I forgot to do this yesterday, and wanted to tell y'all what's going on here, so...

Outside my window...

SNOW!!! It's SO pretty. We got like 4 inches...maybe 5...hopefully we can get some pictures up soon.

Mood...

A little bit worried...

I'm thinking...

About today. We're probably going to be at home almost all day...because we have some sick people

I'm currently reading...

I just finished Trespasses Against Us by Christian M. Frank

I'm listening to...

Mom on the phone

I'm wearing...

Jeans (what a surprise), a black shirt with a teal shirt over it...

I'm looking forward to...

Uhh...Christmas!

I'm hoping...

That I won't get the bug we have! It's really bad...and I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be the one to get it next. Mom's had it, Annette had it, Gab has it now...we're hoping that Bug-bug won't get it...that would be sad.

Yesterday, I...

Read almost all day...and started and finished my book then. The day before we had our debate in history! It was SO fun! The teams tied....(the teacher was smart enough to make the number of questions and even number)

Around the house…

Annette still in bed, Josie in the kitchen, Bug in his highchair, Gab on the couch, Mom on the phone...and me at my laptop!

I'm hungry for...

Nothing...well, maybe a coke or something...

The song stuck inside my head is…

Well, I was just at Jo's blog and was just listening to The Twelve Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser...so...

I love…

CHRISTMAS

I loathe...

Throwing up...(I know, a little gross, but...)

From the kitchen…

Breakfast. Mom's going to bring home lunch, probably...

School right now…

I don't have any school right now! Break isn't supposed to start till next week, but I don't have math, grammar, writing, religion, science, history, or logic...I already finished them for the week.

What we’re planning for this week…

Watching a movie tonight...and getting our Christmas presents all together...

I am thankful for…

That I'm not sick...YET. Pray for us!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh no! I'll be praying that you guys get better SOON!

Madeleine said...

We have a slight sickness around our house too....no fun :)