27 November 2010

Saturday Morning Daybook - Nov. 27



(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 27 November
Starting time... 10:30am
Mood...tired
Outside my window... It's really nice! Perfectly coldish hotish
I'm thinking...that we will hopefully start filming tomorrow!
I'm currently reading...Not Without Courage by T. Elizabeth Renich
I'm listening to...Mom with Buggy and sisters making breakfast
I'm wearing...my bathing suit and sweatshirt and sweatpants (yes, I just came home from practice)
I'm looking forward to...tomorrow
I'm hoping...well, MAYBE I can do some engineering homework today...
Yesterday, I...watched Toy Story 3! (don't I always put that I "watched" something?)
I'm hungry for...breakfast!! (the real thing, not the snack I had before practice)
The song stuck inside my head is...umm.....Mom just put on an interesting version of Angels We Have Heard on High
I love...showers!! (I can't remember if I've put that before...)
I loathe...200s on the 2:45 (METERS) :P
This week, my goal is...to get at least Acts I, II, and IV done tomorrow...
Did I meet last week's goal?...yes, although I slipped on the block, so my time was still bad
Ending time... 10:36.am

1 comment: