20 November 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAB!


Today is Gab's 15th birthday!!! 15 years ago today, Mom and Dad were at Martha Jefferson Hospital and Ga
b was born. (actually, she wasn't born till 11:07 PM...)

(I know...the first two pictures are really not that good...but that's because I couldn't find the ones that I wanted on the computer...and then I tried to scan them and it didn't work...so, yeah)

Gab, love love love you! You're one of my absolute best friends. In fact, I do believe that you are my best friend. :)

So...I thought I'd give 15 things about you that most people hopefully won't know:

1) You've been swimming on FLST since your were 6. (9 years...scary...)

2) You made a movie in 1 week! I mean, really...a whole movie. It was only like 5 minutes long, but still it was a movie. You wrote the script and filmed it (with the help of some friends) in 1 week.

3) Mom loved you so much that she thought that when I was on the way that she wouldn't be able to love me as much as she did you. :)

4) You came into the Catholic church 3 and 1/2 years ago

5) You're an amazing writer (in my mind...)

6) You're always interested in things that would gross me out...

7) You actually used to LIKE brussel sprouts! (sorry, I had to put that one...)

8) Some how (by accident) we manage to put the same clothes on some days...or manage to say the exact same thing at the exact same time...

9) For some reason you think of random interesting things all the time and then tell them to me...and I'm kind of amazed that I never thought of those things before...such as "If two lines are not parallel then they must intersect"...of course, that was in her Geometry book, but still....and like what she just asked me..."Have you ever tried looking down and closing your eyes and slowly putting your head up...like this...and seeing where you get dizzy?"

10) People are always like, "Are you guys twins?"

11) You happen to love a lot of the same things that I do...but I guess that's obvious.

12) Some people that don't know you as well think that you're shy...but that changes completely once they know you well....

13) You're only an inch taller then me! I used to be at your nose...

14) You're very much like mom: your hair and your face especially...

15) We end up doing nearly everything (not quite everything but nearly) together. :)


So anyway, happy birthday, sis! LOVE YOU!


Love,
Vivi

9 comments:

Marina said...

Thanks!

Sara said...

Happy 15th Birthday, Gab! Hope you have a great one:)

Adelyn said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful!

Madeleine said...

Happy 15th Birthday Gab!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Happy birthday, Gab! Have a great day!

Very sweet post, Vivi!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Gab!

-Emily

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Gab!! I love you!! :)

Marina said...

You guys are all so sweet! Thank you!!

Madeleine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



~Titty~


P.S. I didn't want to switch accounts!