20 November 2010

Saturday Morning Daybook - Nov. 20



(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 20 November
Starting time... 9:19am
Mood...nervous and excited
Outside my window... hopefully not too cold!!
I'm thinking...that I might get DQed in the 200 IM :P
I'm currently reading...Word Of Honor by T. Elizabeth Renich
I'm listening to...sisters, sisters, sisters...
I'm wearing...my pajamas still because I don't want to put on my bathing suit yet.
I'm looking forward to...the swim meet today!!
I'm hoping...to get maybe a 1:03 (just a guess) for 100 free???
Yesterday, I...watched The Princess Bride (Stop rhyming, and I mean it!)
I'm hungry for...I'm thirsty....for....something...
The song stuck inside my head is...Tonight from West Side Story (Leonard Bernstein)
I love...pound cake
I loathe...when our water heater breaks at the bubble
This week, my goal is...1:03 or less (this is just a guess, so I could be off...)
Did I meet last week's goal?...yes, I think, mostly, yeah, mostly...
Ending time... 9:26.am

No comments: