06 November 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - November 6




(hosted by Miss Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 6 November
Starting time... 11:04am
Mood...I just got back from being outside at freestyle at the ski swap for three hours, so...
Outside my window... It was surprisingly not-cold this morning! (I mean, it WAS cold, just not as cold as normal...)
I'm thinking...that I'm thinking
I'm currently reading...Waking Rose by Regina Doman
I'm listening to...Vivi typing
I'm wearing...jeans, striped shirt, gray sweatshirt
I'm looking forward to...basketball game tonight!
I'm hoping...that UVA will win!
Yesterday, I...watched How to Train a Dragon
I'm hungry for...something sweet :)
The song stuck inside my head is..."Let Me Love You" - Josh Wilson
I love...hot chocolate!
I loathe...when it's so cold that my fingers get numb!!
This week, my goal is...hmm.....to get the 2nd movement of the Andante somethingwhatever french piece really fast!
Did I meet last week's goal?...yes (I think)
Ending time... 11:09.am

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

Gab, How did you like How to Train a Dragon? I have heard several different people say that they liked/didn't like it..so I was wondering.

~Leia~

Marina said...

I liked it! Except I will never accept those creatures as "dragons"...not after reading Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr.....

Olivia said...

Yeah, me too! It was really good for Dreamworks...