13 November 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - November 13



(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 13 November
Starting time... 10:06am
Mood..."oh, yeah. It's Saturday...is that good or bad?"
Outside my window... there's been a lot of frost on the grass lately. It's so pretty! Can't wait for snow!
I'm thinking...that it's Saturday...and whether that's good or bad
I'm currently reading...Romeo And Juliet for Gorby writing
I'm listening to...voices and noises in the kitchen
I'm wearing...jeans, pink striped shirt with a short sleeved black shirt over that...
I'm looking forward to...PACEM food-serving thing tonight!
I'm hoping...to memorize 15 biology terms by Tuesday
Yesterday, I...watched How to Train Your Dragon AGAIN!
I'm hungry for...nothing much
The song stuck inside my head is..."Burn For You" - tobyMac
I love...the lack of school today
I loathe...well, right now I have 3 gross cracks in my fingers (like literally cracks) that are actually mostly healed now...but at first I could hardly do anything...
This week, my goal is...try to get most/all of our script down by Tuesday
Did I meet last week's goal?...*thinking*...somewhat...
Ending time... 10:13.am

3 comments:

Näna said...

Was "To Train Your Dragon" good? I've heard good and bad things about it but haven't see it myself.

Olivia said...

Yes, it was! At least...I liked it. :)

Marina said...

Yeah, me too! It was cute...