04 November 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...


It's wet...and cold...and miserable. :(


Mood...


Creative. That's a mood, right?


I'm thinking...


About my writing assignment!! We have to do a creative writing assignment with Romeo and Juliet...so...yeah. It's gonna be AWESOME!!!


I'm currently reading...


Well, I've been reading books back and forth....some history, and some for my book reviews...


I'm listening to...


The dog on the kitchen floor, Gab's timer, running....


I'm wearing...


My new Gators shirt! It's navy blue, with VIRGINIA GATORS in neon on the front...and then in neon on the back it says, "WE ARE what we repeatedly do. EXCELLENCE, then, is not an act but a HABIT" - Aristotle

The Gators shirts almost always scream JJ...he's all about habits and working hard and how it's all about what we want to do....yeah. Stuff like that.


I'm looking forward to...


The weekend!


I'm hoping...


That our Romeo and Juliet project will turn out well...


Yesterday, I...


Worked on my book review...watched part of a movie...and did lots and lots and lots of school (especially co-op work).


Around the house…


Bug is getting into stuff. But I still love him. :)


I'm hungry for...


Hmm....Aunt Susan's macaroni. :)


The song stuck inside my head is…


Well, if anything, it's Theme from Scheherazade


I love…


Reading!! When I have a good book, that is...


I loathe...


Being FREEZING cold in the early morning. The heater (don't worry...the air heater, not the water heater) hasn't been working at the Bubble, so it's extremely cold when we get there.


From the kitchen…


Dinner...sticky chicken!


School right now…


Ooh...let me see. We're studying a bunch of ancient religions for history....and we're going to do the Romeo and Juliet thing......


What we’re planning for this week…


More school, sleeping in, UVA basketball game (the football game is at Duke)...


I am thankful for…


Down blankets. I have one on my bed.


4 comments:

Katie said...

Ooh, it's been chilly down here, too!

Yes, I think creative is a mood! For me, it is! ;)

Emily said...

Yikes! I hope it gets fixed SOON!

-Emily

Emily said...

P.S... I have a poll on my blog! Check it out!

Marina said...

Will do!