11 November 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...


It's getting dark...I actually remembered this, though


Mood...


I'm excited! For tomorrow, for the weekend...


I'm thinking...


About our movie...


I'm currently reading...


I'm doing history reading, and I'm reading parts of Alex O'Donnell and the 40 Cyber Thieves again for the book review...


I'm listening to...


Nearly silence...is complete silence even possible?


I'm wearing...


Corduroy pants, black long-sleeved shirt with a short-sleeved shirt over top of it...


I'm looking forward to...


Tomorrow!


I'm hoping...


That our movie thing will be awesome!


Yesterday, I...


Yesterday I...hmm...oh, yeah. I did a study guide AND a test for science...and it took a long time!


Around the house…


It's getting so cold that our room (over the garage so the temperature pretty much changes with the season) needs a heater!


I'm hungry for...


Hmm...dinner!


The song stuck inside my head is…


Hallelujah by Heather Williams. You should hear the story behind that song...it's really good.


I love…


Having fun. Is that a surprise for anyone?


I loathe...


Having too much history reading


From the kitchen…


I hear a kettle whistling....


School right now…


Lots of history, lots of very fun writing....


What we’re planning for this week…


Saturday we're going to go to a church and like serve homeless people...or something like that. :)


I am thankful for…


A house! Can you imagine being homeless in the cold? Scary....




10 comments:

Madeleine said...

What are you looking forward to on Friday, Vivi?

Olivia said...

Well, I'm excited to work on our movie...we're doing it with a couple friends.

Molly said...

Have fun with the movie, and see you Saturday!! :D
Love,
~Molly~
P.S. I think John is happy that he won't be the only boy there...:P at first he thought that he probably would be. :)

Unknown said...

I think I've decided that I'm going to do the diary entry....or maybe the "change the ending"....I NEED TO DECIDE SOON!!!!

What Act are you on?

Marina said...

@Molly: Yes! See you Saturday! I can't wait! :O that is crazy...but I think working with John Michael should be VERY interesting...

@Jo: Oh, cool! We're on Act III!

Olivia said...

Yeah, see ya Saturday, Molly!

Näna said...

Ha, Vivi you sound like me when you say "movie thing". Why is it for somethings you just can't think up the right phrase?

Olivia said...

Haha. :) Well, isn't "thing" such a nice word? It's so versatile!

Molly said...

@Gab: Yes, exactly what I thought when I saw him on the list...!! :D
See you soon!!
Love,
~Molly~

Näna said...

Yeah, "thing" and "stuff":) Both awesome words that are *highly* underrated.