25 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Finding Joy | The ABC's of Thanks

I saw that Jo did this on Scraps From my Workbasket, so I went over to the site and decided to do it too (I had been wondering what to post for thanksgiving.)

After the ABC's Vivi insisted on putting a movie up with a turkey song thing.

a) Atoms (I mean, who COULDN'T be thankful for them??)
b) our Brother the BUG!!
c) Co-op (especially engineering)
d) Dinner :P
e) Easter (I LOVE EASTER!)
f) frappuccinos ;)
g) God's grace...(and, OF COURSE, God himself) we went to church today instead of Gators, and I'm glad.
h) Hot Chocolate
i) Aw, great. What else can I say? iMovie!!!!
j) the Jedis!!!!!!!
k) kinesthesia
l) key LIME pie (my sisters will agree, I'm sure.)
m) milkshakes....mmmm......
n) Numbers (3.141592654....)
o) Originality ("...and the use of today's secret ingredient." Oh, have you guys not watched Iron Chef America? [By the way, it took a LOT of this to make up some of the answers for this])
p) Parents
q) quadrilaterals (I had to put something here, and come on: If we had no quadrilaterals, we'd might have a dismal, depressing world of round tables!! The THOUGHT of it!!)
r) Ribosomes (ok, ok, I just had to say it.)
s) siblings (and, of course, swimming)
t) Thanksgiving (I think I do actually like it...)
u) The ultimate USA!!! (I had to make it more interesting)
v) violins/violas (NOT the same thing). I really like the way both of these instruments sound in their different ways...
w) weekends
x) deoXyribonucleic acid (aka DNA) -- I am extremely thankful for this.
y) skYpe (come on.....that works.....)
z) enZymes! (creative, right?)


From Vivi:
take a look...because you gotta see this. About 4 years ago...or something like that... we found this movie, wrote down the words, and memorized it. (we still have it memorized)


3 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Got to love pi and pie.

Great list! Thanks for linking up!

Rachel

Madeleine said...

W for weekends.....thats my favorite "w" so far!

~Leia

Marina said...

haha. why, thank you!!