28 August 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - August 28



(
hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... August 28
Starting time...11:26 am
Mood...needing to practice flute!
Outside my window...sunny, but not too warm.
I'm thinking...I need to practice flute!
I'm currently reading...SH...as normal...
I'm listening to...Spirit FM!
I'm wearing...FLST shirt, black shorts
I'm looking forward to...doing something fun today?
I'm hoping...for maybe a frappuccino today???????
Yesterday, I...watched a movie with sisters!
I'm hungry for...not much...
The song stuck inside my head is..."Light Up the Sky" by the Afters
I love...Gators!
I loathe...when the gators pool is really dark because there are no lights on!
This week, my goal is...more history and literature reading...:P
Did I meet last week's goal?...yes.
Ending time...11:30 am

No comments: