21 August 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - August 21



(hosted by Miss Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)


Date... August 21
Starting time... 9:17 am
Mood...wanting Gators to start!
Outside my window...it's gotten cooler...makes me want to go camping!
I'm thinking...I need more breakfast...
I'm currently reading...some from SH Vol. II even though I've already finished it...
I'm listening to...the toaster and MV talking about her emails.
I'm wearing...FLST shirt, black shorts
I'm looking forward to...doing something fun today?
I'm hoping...that I can bike today
Yesterday, I...did a cooking competition!
I'm hungry for...more breakfast
The song stuck inside my head is...none, really
I love...biking and swimming!
I loathe...when the north pool is really, really dirty.
This week, my goal is...to start my history and literature reading!
Did I meet last week's goal?...didn't do this last week.
Ending time...9:21 am

5 comments:

Molly said...

Oh, I loathe dirty pools too. Last night at FV, the water was SO murky that I couldn't even see my little brother swimming around. Seriously. :) Are you'all doing Gators or CYAC?
Love,
~Molly~

Marina said...

lol, really? We like to go to the south pool because it always seems to be so much cleaner. The north pool had algae growing in the diving well, so the entire pool was really foggy and GREEN! It was so gross!

We're doing Gators. We like the time and place a lot better. ;)

Olivia said...

Yeah, the north pool can be pretty gross. :P

Molly said...

That is DISGUSTING. I really do not like dirty pools....okay, I probably made that point clear by now.:P Hopefully they will have it cleared out by the start of Gator season. BTW, PJ the new coach is coaching Gators! He's a really great coach...the best I've ever had in fact. :)
Love,
~Molly~

Marina said...

Oh, maybe he'll help coach the morning practice! Right now there's only Tommy and JJ, but at first it was only JJ, so...