07 August 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - August 7


(hosted by Miss Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)


Date... August 7
Starting time... 8:13 am
Mood...ready to watch Little House in the Praire in the car as we drive and drive and drive.
Outside my window...probably pretty hot...
I'm thinking...that I should get this done so I can go downstairs, that Vivi should get out of bed ;)...
I'm currently reading...some from SH Vol. II even though I've already finished it...
I'm listening to...the fan the Vivi described to you the other day making a "aduh.....aduh....aduh....." sound.
I'm wearing...UVA shirt, black shorts.
I'm looking forward to...watching movies in the car!
I'm hoping...that we can bike while we're in the OBX
Yesterday, I...went to an aquarium and walked on the boardwalk even though it was SO HOT.
I'm hungry for...breakfast!
The song stuck inside my head is..."Made to Love" by tobyMac
I love...reading SH!
I loathe...when the car makes you feel sick. :P
This week, my goal is...????
Did I meet last week's goal?...didn't do this last week. Was at champs.
Ending time...8:18 am

7 comments:

Näna said...

Have a great trip!

Marina said...

Thanks!

Rebecca said...

Ooooh, I wish our van had a tv! So awesome! Made to Love is one of my older bros fav. songs. Have a fu on your trip! :D

Olivia said...

For some reason, we're getting internet here! Actually...it's more like we're using someone's network but we don't know who's it is. ;)

Marina said...

Really? Cool. I LOVE that song...

Unknown said...

Have fun! Little House on the Prairie in the car sounds terrific!

Adelyn said...

I love Toby Mac's music !!! Hope your having a blast on vacation!