05 August 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...


It's super dark and the crickets are chirping. We're at some friends' house on the way to OBX and will be staying here tonight and tomorrow night.


Mood...


Tired...wonder why?


I'm thinking...


This can't take too long...


I'm currently reading...


Still skimming Little Women. I really like that book...


I'm listening to...


Crickets and the ceiling fan.


I'm wearing...


My pajamas. ;)


I'm looking forward to...


When we get to the beach!


I'm hoping...


That I won't feel too sick in the car tomorrow.


Yesterday, I...


Packed and went around with a headlamp after dark because the power went out.


Around the house…


It is silent 'cause nobody's home!


(A note from Gab): She means OUR house, not the one we're in right now...


I'm hungry for...


Nothin'. I've had enough to eat today!


The song stuck inside my head is…


Well, the ceiling fan has this sorta rythm to it....it's like 'da...da...da...da...da'. Well, you probably didn't get that...


I love…


Ice cream


I loathe...


Feeling absolutely terrible in the car. Like when I feel like I could almost get sick and almost fall asleep but neither would help me feel any better...


From the kitchen…


The kitchen...IS EMPTY!


School right now…


Nothin'


What we’re planning for this week…


BEACH!


I am thankful for…


A bed to sleep in. I'm very tired. *yawn*


(A note from Gab): We did NOT sleep in beds yesterday because we slept in the basement because our power went out last night, and it was terribly hot upstairs.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in the OBX (I like that abb.)!!!! And I'm glad you got the Daybook up so we can see what you're doin' :) When will y'all be back?

Marina said...

Next Saturday!

Olivia said...

Yeah, it ended up being more like a Thursday Midnight Daybook. ;)

Emily (Ginny) said...

I really hope you have a more pleasant drive next time, Vivi, I hate when that happens.

Rebecca said...

I hope you are having fun! Enjoy the beach! The midnight daybook. LOL Someone should come up with one of those!

Olivia said...

Yeah, really. ;)