23 August 2010

A little 'timeline' of our (maybe more like my) day....

Guess what we did today...we actually started school! We only did Math and History, though. This is kinda how Gab's and my day went so far:

Around 5:30-

We rolled out of bed, got into our bathing suits, and got a quick breakfast because, not only did we start school again today, we restarted Gators (Gators is a year-round swim team. Last year Gab and I did it also, but we took a break in the summer) today! Today we only had to get up at 5:30 because it started later this morning. On a normal day we'll get up at around 4:30.

At 8 AM-

Gators was about done (NORMALLY Gators is 5:30-7:30; today it was 6:30-8). Mom picked us up and took us home. Then, we showered, at a second breakfast and did chores.

At 9:30-

I did my chores and stuff like that (Gab had started school earlier and was way ahead of me) and then we did our 'first day of school' pictures. Then, after finishing everything else, I started school.

At 12 PM-

Mom says for me to look after Bug-bug because we're getting pizza for lunch for the special occasion of 'the first day of school'.

At 1 PM-

I get ready to go to music because I have both Piano and Viola on Mondays. So I went to music for an hour and then came home. I feel good once the lessons are done.

The others stay here and...do stuff. I don't know what they do when I'm gone...hmm....

Anytime after 2:30 (when I get home)-

Finish school, play, go do gymnastics in the basement...


So, that was our (or my...) day! It's fine if you didn't read all that...;) I just wanted to post something in honor of our first day back to school!

HAPPY SCHOOL YEAR!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Happy, happy school year to you!

Unknown said...

We got up at 5:30 yesterday too...that's our normal school morning wake up time (for Leia and I). We try to get an hour to an hour and a half of school in before breakfast.

I like Gab's new picture :)

Unknown said...

Oh, and yours too :)

Marina said...

Haha, thanks. ;)