03 August 2010

A little bit about our weekend:

I wanted to tell y'all that my Thursday Daybook might have to be...well...postponed. We're leaving for vacation on Thursday and won't have internet for lots of the time that we're gone, so I can't even plan when it's postponed to. Expect a Thursday Afternoon Daybook to show up on Friday or Saturday or something like that. I'm going to try to keep up with posting and I'm sure that Gab'll post something when we're back about vacation with lots of pictures. We'll come back a week after Saturday. So, see ya later!

(a note from Gab): We actually probably will post something while we're down there, and we will be checking our emails because there's a coffee shop with wi-fi down there. And also we can sit in a hotel parking lot and get wi-fi, so we'll try!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, have fun!

Emily (Ginny) said...

I hope you have a safe trip!

Näna said...

Sitting in the parking lot to get a signal sounds way too much like something I would do:)

Have a great trip! Where are you going?

Olivia said...

Thanks! We're going to Outer Banks, NC.

Marina said...

lol nice, Nana.

Näna said...

Ooo...the Outer Banks. I've never been there but lots of people have told me how pretty it is.

Thank, Gab...I try *wink*.

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT trip! And we want to schedule another really LONG get-together with y'all SOON....we had way to much fun at the party to go another six months without getting together with y'all again! Of course...that's only if you want to....

Marina said...

OF COURSE WE WANT TO!!!!

Olivia said...

You don't even have to ask to know that we want to!

Olivia said...

You don't even have to ask to know that we want to!