01 August 2010

The "official" birthday post.


Happy birthday to a great sister and friend! It's been a fun 13 years.

I'm going to do this post Gab-style (which means less words and more pictures), so here is this past Vivi year in just 13 pictures.

Cartwheeling at the beach,

At our cousins' house with a puppy (not sure which one it is),

the victim of so many pictures,

taking pictures of herself after inventing her own crazy hairdo,

in the towel fort we and our friends made at the GHG meet,


swimming breaststroke,

always dancing,

and sometimes posing for pictures,

cooking up experiments,


one of the reasons she's called "Vivi":


and at champs this weekend.


14 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy b-day! Oh love your made up hair do! How cute. LOL

Emily (Ginny) said...

Happy 13th birthday Vivi!

carlotta cisternas said...

Happy birthday, Vivi! Thirteen is a great age - you'll love it. I hope you have a great rest of the day :)

Olivia said...

Thanks, Rebecca!

Thank you, Emily!

Thank you, Carlotta. I certainly hope I like being 13. ;)

Emily (Ginny) said...

I'm sure you will. :)

Hermione said...

Wow, Vivi! You're 13! :O I hope you have a great year!

Sara said...

Happy birthday Vivi!! I'm 13 as well and it's great:-) My birthday is later this month.

Blythe said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad to see another violinist! How long have you've been playing??

Marina said...

:P It's violist. She's been playing 2 1/2 years (and is really good). ;)

Olivia said...

Yup, 2 1/2 years.

Näna said...

Happy belated birthday, Vivi! Love the pictures:D Never a normal picture, eh?

Olivia said...

Yup, that's me. ;)

Unknown said...

I was pretty sure I said Happy Birthday already...maybe that was on the previous post. Anyway, Hipy Papy Bthuthu Thuthdu Bthuthdy from Jo!

Olivia said...

Thank ya, Jo.