26 August 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

I know...it's evening. But I completely forgot about this earlier, so better late then never!

Outside my window...


It's dark...and scary! ;)


Mood...


Tired


I'm thinking...


How I'm tired, yet pretty wide awake at the moment


I'm currently reading...


Well, I picked up Sun Slower Sun Faster and just started reading it today


I'm listening to...


Mom on the phone. She's all the way upstairs, but the house is almost empty, so....


I'm wearing...


Maroon-ish colored shirt, jean skirt


I'm looking forward to...


The weekend! One word: SLEEP


I'm hoping...


That Gators tomorrow won't be too hard


Yesterday, I...


Had a History open house. Gab and I are doing History online.


Around the house…


There are schoolbooks scattered


I'm hungry for...


Hmmm....what about ice cream (I know, I've done that one before, but really, who doesn't like ice cream?)


The song stuck inside my head is…


I'm actually not quite sure what it's called. It play on Spirit FM once in a while. The chorus goes something like "Hey, yeah....." and I don't know the rest. :P


I love…


MUSIC


I loathe...


When my fingernails are so short that they hurt....


From the kitchen…


Blueberry scones for breakfast! (thanks to Josie and Mom)


School right now…


Math and History still....but after realizing that we have another week until our first History chat starts, we're not so rushed on history anymore.


What we’re planning for this week…


Well, not much, as far as I know. Let's see: Gators....School.....???


I am thankful for…

My Viola (Don't ask me why I said that...I just thought of something)

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's funny that you said on 'Outside my Window' It's dark and scary. My sister, Sophia, would always say, "It's dark.. and scary!" at night when she was a toddler. :)

Näna said...

Oh, yeah, short fingernails are no fun.