28 October 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...


It's sunny...and the grass is GREEN!!!! Can you believe it?


Mood...


Tired. Isn't that how it always is?


I'm thinking...


About my babysitting job this evening...


I'm currently reading...


Nothing!


I'm listening to...


The Greatness of Our God by Natalie Grant


I'm wearing...


Striped shirt, jeans, my watch


I'm looking forward to...


Gab's birthday!! It's coming up....


I'm hoping...


That my babysitting job tonight will go well...


Yesterday, I...


Did TONS of school...so much school that I didn't have much today and won't have much tomorrow...

And I worked on my Halloween costume. (Yes, I'm going to dress up...)


Around the house…


We gotta clean. :(


I'm hungry for...


Frappuccino maybe?


The song stuck inside my head is…


The song that's on Spirit FM now...it must be called Out of My Hands or something because the guy keeps repeating that...


I love…


Comments!! So, if you want to just leave one...actually, let me re-phrase that. PLEASE leave one! :P


I loathe...


Smelly dogs. Ellie is sick. :(


From the kitchen…


Dinner is...??? I don't know.


School right now…


A light week of history!! Yay!! And we're reading Romeo and Juliet for writing. So, Shakespeare is whirling around in my head. You know, "My only love sprung from my only hate!/ Too early seen unknown, and known too late!"...stuff like that...


What we’re planning for this week…


Well, uhh...school....and we're having some friends over for Halloween.


I am thankful for…


Good books...like the ones that should show up soon as book reviews!

11 comments:

Madeleine said...

Who are you babysitting?

Molly said...

It's outta my hands! Was from the start! That song? ....:P
I left you a comment. And I'll leave you a question to go with it. Ummm...... oh! What did you'all decide to dress up as?
:)Love,
~Molly~

Anonymous said...

Why are you babysistting???? Are you babysitting by yourself????
A book review...............That would be great!!!!!!!!!

Näna said...

I'm with ya on the tired! We were campaigning for our senator all day and after making 20 million phone calls I'm dead...Chinese and a movie here I come!

Olivia said...

You guys are awesome about the comment thing. :)

I babysat the Jengo family...they are our neighbors, but I've actually never officially met them. Yes, Titty, I did it by myself. Believe it or not, I actually forgot about it and the Dad had to come get me 10 minutes late! I was so sorry. :)

Molly, Josie, Annette, and I just decided to be pirates. I scavenged our dress up and found some stuff to cut up so I could make a costume. I made a dress...it was kind of a trial and error thing, like I didn't measure and tried not to have to pick seams...but I ended up having to, so...yeah.


~Vivi~

Katie said...

Aw, I"m sorry that your dog Ellie is sick! What is wrong with her?

Olivia said...

A LOT. Probably most of it is because of her old age...or at least some of it, but she's like throwing up...and leaving stuff all over the house. It's gross!

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I'm SO glad our dogs aren't inside dogs! If they were, and were sick.......................
Who knows! YOu should post up pictures of your halloween coustume. Why didn't Gab help you babysit???

Olivia said...

Yeah, maybe we will.

Well, because they only needed one babysitter, and because I was the one that called back...so I got the job.

Adelyn said...

SO here's my comment. I don't really know what to say except that I love and miss you!!! Have a fantastic weekend!

Olivia said...

Thanks, AdZ! I miss you too. :)