07 October 2010

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Note: I'm 'posting' this early....not in the afternoon, I mean....because Gab wanted me to. She wanted the Camping post to be the top one, so....yeah. Anyway, it's really 2:37 PM, so don't blame me. :)

Outside my window...


The sun is shining....and it's finally getting colder! YAY! Fall is here!


Mood...


Tired....exhausted, actually. School, Gators, everything....:)


I'm thinking...


How we don't really care for the song that's on, but we know the words because it's on Spirit FM so much!


I'm currently reading...


Alex O'Donnell and the 40 Cyber Thieves


I'm listening to...


No Matter What by Carrie Roberts (actually...I think that her name is spelled differently...maybe with a K or Y)


I'm wearing...


Jeans, sweatshirt...I've been wearing it almost all day. I get out of the shower, eat, and then put if on while I do school...and don't take it off until I get really hot.


I'm looking forward to...


SLEEPING ON SATURDAY!!! One of the best parts of the weekend...


I'm hoping...


That my lesson tomorrow will go well. I'm starting lessons with a new Viola teacher...so...yeah


Yesterday, I...


Did lots of school: Science, Math, History, Writing....and watched some of The Next Iron Chef. I really like that show

Around the house


It's kinda dirty. We haven't cleaned that well....Mom says. It's a little bit cluttered....we'll see if we can take care of that this weekend.


I'm hungry for...


Frappuccino....pizza.....ice cream.....some kind of bad for you food....


The song stuck inside my head is


The song that's on now. I don't even know what it's called....it's a little weird.


I love


Cooking. Do any of you??


I loathe...


When the refrigerator water doesn't work. It happens every once in a while. :(


From the kitchen


Hopefully frappuccinos sometime soon....


School right now


I finished writing homework for the week (until Tuesday)!!! And I've done a lot of science....I mostly have History left


What were planning for this week


Uhh....oh, yeah. We're going to Richmond on Saturday. We go every little while because Oma likes the asian grocery there (and we like it too...)..and we like to get ice cream and go to a delicious Vietnam place there.


I am thankful for


This comfy sweatshirt.


5 comments:

Katie said...

Ah... I love cooking, too!

I haven't watched any of the Next Iron Chef, yet. How has it been so far? Is it good?

Felicity Marie said...

Hey Gab and Vivi,
I know why there are five fish. Gab, Vivi, Annette, Josie, and Bug.

Olivia said...

We haven't even watched the whole thing yet, Katie...but I really like it. I think that it's a little harder then the Next Food Network Star.

Olivia said...

Oh, yes, Felicity. You're right. :)

Näna said...

The Next Iron Chef....is that the where they give each chef a few weird ingredients and they have to make a meal out of it? If it is, there is actually a guy from Frederick (my home town) on there. I haven't seen the show myself, but I hear it's good. And, hey, always good to hear of locals making it big:)