23 October 2010

Tagged by Maya'lee!

Thank you, Maya'lee, for tagging us!!!
I (Gab) am going to do all the odd ones, and Viv will do the even ones.

1. When was the last time you saw someone attractive? I see my sisters/brother every day!!! Right now I look up and see Viv, so right now!!

2. Where's your phone right now? Don't have one...and don't plan to for a while!

3. Do you have any plans for the weekend? A couple of parties...;) ;)

4. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Hmm...I don't remember right now...but maybe, just maybe...

5. Last movie/DVD watched? We watched Toy Story yesterday (for the first time, I might add)!

6. Does anything hurt on your body? Well, my neck is tired right now because I just practiced Viola...

7. How are you? I'm...fine...

8. Are you excited for next year? Kind of...

9. Is your room clean? Well, we just cleaned it, so pretty much.

10. How many pillows do you sleep with? One.

11. What are you doing? Like, right now? Typing! But you mean, like, not right now? Well, I just got home from Molly's.....

12. I bet you miss somebody right now? Yes...I miss Opa...He died a couple years ago.

13. What are you planning on doing after this? Umm....we're going to Target this evening, and I see I have an email, so I'll do that.....:P

14. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? DEFINITELY

15. Who did you push last? Push? Depends on what you mean by that...

16. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? What does "deep conversation" mean?

17.Do you own any band t-shirts? No...

18. What does your hair look like right now? Ponytail...

19. Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend? I can't remember.

20.Did you get hurt today? No...I didn't....yet!

21. When was the last time you felt upset? It depends on how upset you mean...:P

22. What are you looking forward to? Going to Jo's tomorrow!

23. Do you currently want something? A frappuccino!

24. What was the last thing you had to drink? 7 Up...but I really don't drink soda that much...that was just 'cause I was at Molly's...

25. Who was the last person you said "i love you" to? Umm.....

26. Where are you? Dining room...that's where this laptop is set up...

27. Do you like to walk in the rain? Sometimes, sometimes not.

28. Do you like looking up at the stars? Yes, I do...

29. Do you think you are a nice person? Um, I think I'm pretty nice...

30. Do you like swimming? Do you REALLY have to ask that to know??

31. Have you ever swam in the ocean? Yes, whenever we go to San Destin or OBX or Fort Lauderdale!!

32. Do you go to school? Yes, at home.

33. Do you want to go to college? Absolutely!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about majoring in Engineering and then going on the medical school.

34. What do you want to be? Not quite sure yet...maybe a chef, maybe a singer...I don't know...

35. Do you want kids? Maybe

36. Do you like going to the beach? Well, for some reasons, yes...but for others no. I miss swimming, I miss home, I miss my friends...so, yeah.

37. Who is the last person you went to the mall with? My...family...

38. Have you ever had any x-rays? Why...yes! I think so...when I had Appendicitis.

39. Who do you hate right now? No one at all

40. Who is the last person you yelled at? Well, I'm actually not characterized by yelling, so I don't remember

41. Who was the last to cook you food? Well, we had stuff to eat at Molly's, so I guess the guys at their house. ;)

42. Are you in a complicated relationship? DEFINITELY NOT

43. What did you do 2 nights ago? slept!!!!!!!!!!!

44. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? Uhh...I think probably Mom...

45. Does a hug make you feel better? Umm......

46. How long ago did you hug someone? The last time I hugged someone might have been a couple weeks ago...

47. Anything good happening tomorrow? We're going to Jo's for a party, so yes!!

48. Have you kissed more than ten people this year? NO...but I've kissed Bug-bug so many times that he probably should count as ten people....

49. Do you have unlimited texting? Who said I have a cell phone?

50. Will you keep your last name when you get married? Don't think so....

51. You have to get a piercing, what do you get? Well, I have my ears pierced, and I'm certainly not getting anything else.

52. Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you? Definitely...my dad, and hopefully Bug when he grow up...

53. Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with? Big? How big? Sometimes I argue with Viv....

54. Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say? "Fell the hardest for"??

55. Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months? I don't like the nature of these types of questions, but just to show you guys that we're not you're typical teenagers, I will answer and say no, I will not be in a "relationship".

56. Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today? No, no no!!

57. Do you want to see somebody right now? Well, it couldn't hurt if my friends came over right now!!

58. Do you think two people can last forever? Well, if you mean last forever as in last on Earth forever, then no...but if you mean, kind of, spiritually and stuff, then yes....

59. When was the last time you had a late night phone call? I don't remember...some times when Mom and Dad were on a date or something...

60. Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh? Probably not. But, believe it or not...I don't plan to date at all. My family is the kind that believes the "court not date" sort of thing...

61. Has anyone ever sang to you? Sang to you???? I don't know!!!!!!!

62. When was the last time you bit someone? I actually don't remember biting anyone...ever! But I probably have....

63. Do you think you can love someone without trusting them? It depends on who it is. I could try and love my enemy or something if that's what you mean.......

64. Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy? I don't know...every minute is a lot of time!

65. Last person to make you smile? I can't remember!

66. Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy? Hopefully not!...but I probably have...

67. How was last night? I got a LOT of sleep!!!

68.If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? I'm probably upset...

69. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? No

70. Do you have trust issues? Not really....

71. Was this a good weekend? Well, yes, it's going to be!!

72. Were you happy when you woke up today? Yes, pretty much...

73. If you could move somewhere else, would you? NO! I love it here!

Now we tag:


5 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you for tagging me!

Olivia said...

You're welcome! You're one of the first people I thought of. :)

Katie said...

@ Vivi: Aw! I'm honored! :-)

Adelyn said...

yay! I've been tagged...do i just answer these questions on my blog?

Marina said...

Pretty much!!

And if you want to, tag some other people!