07 October 2010

Camping trip fall 2010

From October 14-16, we went camping (as we do every year) at Bear Creek Lake (state park) along with the crowd from Pure Joy. It rained on Thursday...a lot, but Friday and Saturday were really nice! And we caught some fish and ate them (or...tasted them) and went kayaking and even had a kayak championship relay race (in which Vivi's and my team won...of course)! As normal, here are some pictures (We took 436 [98% taken by me], but I'll only show you a few [maybe about 50-something]). I know there are alot, so you don't have to look at them all, but still...

You might be like "THAT WAS ONE WEEK AGO!!!". Well, getting all these pictures up here took a long time. :P


13 comments:

Susan said...

You got some GREAT pictures! Thanks for posting those; they made me smile.
:) Aunt Susan

Marina said...

Thank you!!

Molly said...

Wow! "Bug" is getting so big! :) Glad you'all had fun!
Love,
~Molly~

Olivia said...

I KNOW!!! He's like...well, just so big. :)

Katie said...

Looks like you all had a GREAT time! Thank you for sharing!

Madeleine said...

Those are wonderful pictures!

Titty said...

That's alot of pictures!

Marina said...

I tried to narrow it down as far as possible. :P

Unknown said...

That's a whole passle of pictures! Looks like y'all had fun :) Those PureJoy girls with their corn-rowed hair make me smile every time :)

See ya soon!!!

Näna said...

Looks like a great time!

Ha! One week old pics! Boy, you make me feel lame....takes me weeks, sometimes, to get things up! What a way to give a poor blogger a complex:D

Marina said...

Well, we still haven't gotten some pictures up yet from bubble up, and maybe we won't. :P

Olivia said...

Yeah, really. Does anyone even want to see those? They're old now...and they take FOREVER to load...and I pretty much gave up on the writing part.

Felicity Marie said...

Yeah! I want to see the bubble up pics!