03 October 2010

Please Visit...

Miss Jo March's blog and join her Fiesta!

Ok. So I'm doing the questions (and I, Gab, will answer them in the squiggly parentheses below. You'll see what I mean.):

{1} What time do you wake up each morning? Why?

I wake up at 4:35 AM on week days. We go to morning practice (swimming) at Gators then.
{same}

{2} You've just woken up, and you're thirsty. You fix yourself a glass of....

Water....unless a Frappuccino is a choice!
{Well, normally I bring gatorade to gators....that's if I've just woken up...}

{3} Where do you go to school? What do you like/dislike about it?

Home. I'm so glad I have school at home....I guess one of the only things I dislike about it is when my siblings (younger ones) make noise.
{same, but here are just about the only two reasons I would want to go to public school: The swim team and the orchestra}

{4} How many siblings do you have? What are their names and ages (if you're allowed to share)?

I have 4 siblings. Gab (14), Annette (11), Josie (8), and Bug-bug (17 1/2 months)
{same, except replace "Gab (14)" with "Vivi (13)"}

{5} What is your favorite game to play with your family?

Probably Scattergories.
{Umm...possibly nerts? Or cheat? That's at least what I'm in the mood for right now...}

{6} What's the silliest thing you've ever done with your siblings, cousins or any other family member? Would you do it again if you could?

Hmmm....that's a hard one. I don't think I know the silliest....but I'll give you one of the silly things we do. I love to play cooking show. I'll go into our kitchen and teach everyone how to make one thing or another....you know. Kinda like this: "So this is one of my favorite recipes. It's so versatile also. You could do this with ground turkey....or pork. You can really personalize it to be exactly how you like it." You know...something like that.
{I'd have to say when our cousins came over and we did A Midsummer Night's Dream (the play) without rehearsing. That turned out pretty crazy. :P}

{7} What's your favorite game to play with your friends?

Well, probably when we do cooking competitions...if that's considered a game.
{probably same...}

{8} If you could meet one person in the whole wide world (who's currently alive), who would it be? Why would you want to meet that person? What would you say to them?

Well, I want to meet a lot of people....so I'll just give you one of the ones that I want to meet. I want to meet Katie, my penpal. We've never met. I don't quite know what I would say....I think I would act pretty normal because I feel like I know her, even though we've never met. Right, Katie?
{I don't know...}

{9} If you could meet one person in the whole wide world (from the past), who would it be? Why would you want to meet that person? What would you say to them?

Ok...first, I'm Catholic. So I might have very different view of stuff then some of you, but I would say I want to meet Martin Luther. I'd try to change his mind about some stuff. I don't know exactly what words I'd use, though.
{Maybe Einstein (to ask about science, of course), Aristotle (spontaneous generation), maybe I'd ask Adam a few questions to see how smart he was, etc.}

{10} What is your favorite way to worship God? Singing, dancing, playing an instrument, praying, fasting?


I think Ignite. It's really awesome. It's where we go to our church for worship: music, adoration, and a sort of sermon thing.
{Ignite}

{11} "God cares about the little things of life." Do you agree? Can you give specific examples of ways that God has shown Himself in the little things of your life?

Yes, I agree. I can't think of a specific example at the moment, but I'm absolutely positive that he has helped me in even little things.
{I agree, but for the examples, it depends on how "little" you mean...}

{12} Is there a particular Bible verse that has stood out to you recently? Which verse and why?

Actually, there really isn't....sorry.
{Well, John 6 stands out all the time for me...}

{13} Your parents are out for the day, leaving you home alone (with your siblings). Then, your grandmother from out of state calls and says she'll be there in fifteen minutes. (She wasn't supposed to come until tomorrow) What do you do?

Ooh....yikes....I'd call Mom and Dad in panic.
{We don't have grandmother from out of state, but if she did come, I wouldn't panic. I'd just holler for my siblings and tell them and maybe try to make the kitchen look a little cleaner or something.}

{14} Have you ever traveled out of country? Why did you go?

No, but I want to!
{same}

{15} What sport do you play and what do you enjoy about it?

I swim. I love feeling....well....powerful in the water. ;)
{Wow, Vivi! "Powerful?" I love swimming because I LOVE it!!}

{16} Do you like cats or dogs better? If neither, specify:

Definitely dogs, but then, maybe that's because we don't have a cat...two cat allergies.
{Cats are too bony and quiet and oily and sneaky, etc.}

{17} Country or city?

Neither. Mixed.
{same, except I don't exactly know what she means by "mixed"}

{18} Cowboy hat or prairie bonnet?

Cowboy hat. ;)
{same}

{19} Flipflops or tennis shoes?

Both...for different occasions. But, if I had to pick one, I'd say tennis shoes.
{Oh, DEFINITELY TENNIS SHOES!!!}

{20} Do you like Jo's blog?

Definitely. It's my #1 blog to visit (besides my own...;) ).
{love it!}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for doing the questions, Vivi!!!

Olivia said...

You're welcome. They were fun!

Katie said...

Yes, Vivi! I feel the exact same way! If I met you, I'd feel like I was just chatting with an old friend, not meeting a new person--because we've been so close for so long!