23 October 2010

Saturday Morning Daybook - Oct. 23



(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 23 October
Starting time... 11:07 am :P...I know it's really late...
Mood...um....the mood of someone who needs to practice flute and clean their room
Outside my window... it's been colder, but Bug still LOVES it out there.....
I'm thinking...that I haven't done one of these in a WHILE!! I've had a lot going on.
I'm currently reading...finished Shadow of a Bear
I'm listening to...Spirit FM
I'm wearing...Green plaid skirt, black shirt
I'm looking forward to...this afternoon at Molly's and tomorrow night at Jo's!
I'm hoping...that we will get more jump rings soon...
Yesterday, I...had a flute lesson?
I'm hungry for...well, I'm hungry, but I don't feel like eating
The song stuck inside my head is..."On And On" - Chasen
I love...earrings ;)
I loathe...Like Viv said, cold feet!! Like yesterday I had to go around all day with mismatching socks....
This week, my goal is...to finish "Words of Delight" (for lit.) by Wednesday
Did I meet last week's goal?...Sorry! I didn't do this last week. :P
Ending time... 11:16am

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ella *loves* it outside also- it's finally pleasant enough outside to hang out in the yard!

Sara said...

Hi, I tagged you and Vivi. Enjoy:-)

Marina said...

Oh, ok!!!! Thanks for telling us...:P