30 October 2010

The Saturday Morning Daybook - October 30


(hosted by Miss Jo March at
Scraps From My Workbasket)

Date... 30 October
Starting time... 3:31 pm
Mood...SO HAPPY THAT UVA BEAT MIAMI!!
Outside my window... Cold and a little windy, and Viv's going to mow the lawn.
I'm thinking...THAT UVA BEAT MIAMI!!!
I'm currently reading...a world religion book for history :P
I'm listening to...sounds of clanking from outside
I'm wearing...light blue shirt, sweatpants
I'm looking forward to...tennis tonight
I'm hoping...that it won't be TOO cold tonight...
Yesterday, I...watched West Side Story!
I'm hungry for...Corn Chowder or French Onion Soup
The song stuck inside my head is..."Here Goes" - Bebo Norman
I love...THAT UVA BEAT MIAMI!!!!
I loathe...when you try to practice flute, but your hands are really cold, so they won't get warmed up, and you can't make your fingers go really fast!
This week, my goal is...to go to practice on Monday even though most likely the time will be later :(
Did I meet last week's goal?...YES!
Ending time... 3:36 pm

No comments: