20 January 2011

Thursday Afternoon Daybook

Outside my window...


It's bright and sunny...but cold...

Mood...


Excited and Exhausted


I'm thinking...


About the thingy (don't know what to call it) on Monday...

I'm currently reading...


Waking Rose....still....it takes a while when you have tons of history reading...

I'm listening to...


Gab's chair creaking, Josie talking, Mom's playing some sort of music on her computer...

I'm wearing...


Striped pink sweater, jean skirt....that is....that's what I have on now...I had to change because I got oil on my previous outfit. :P


I'm looking forward to...


Tomorrow and Monday


I'm hoping...


The the thing on Monday will go well!! (and that my history reading will get done)

Yesterday, I...


Had an unexpectedly pleasant day...I had less school then I thought I would...


Around the house…


Mom and Bug are playing around, the Christmas stuff is finally pretty much gone, little feet walk all over...


I'm hungry for...


Not hungry...just ate

The song stuck inside my head is…


I bought Hosanna by Hillsong United on iTunes recently...I love that song! It reminds me of Ignite.

I love…


Music! (is that what I put last time??)

I loathe...


Feeling weird...do you know what I mean?

From the kitchen…


I just made myself lunch. It took a while...I wanted a Greek Salad, but we didn't have any dressing. So I started making the dressing...and then knocked it over, spilt all over (including on my clothes...that's why I changed), and I had to almost completely redo it.

School right now…


TONS. Science (I read the last 5 pages of a module before the 6 before them by accident), writing (Final Copy of music paper = lots of hours of work), history (studying David and Solomon and have tons of reading), logic (EXAM THIS WEEK)....

What we’re planning for this week…


School, uhh...monday the thingy (still don't know what to call it)...

I am thankful for…


New days. I'm glad tomorrow won't be today.

1 comment:

Marina said...

THAT's why you looked like you had different clothes on!! I wondered if it was just me...