22 January 2011

Saturday Morning Daybook - Jan. 22





(hosted by Miss Jo March at Scraps From My Workbasket)
Date... 22 January
Starting time... 10:48am
Mood...excited for Monday!
Outside my window...It was 12 degrees last night.
I'm thinking...that the Homeschool-Sports bill really needs to be passed. Come on, Homeschoolers!!
I'm currently reading...Don't ask.
I'm listening to...iPod in kitchen, sounds of family in kitchen (<-- the constant "sounds of family", huh?)
I'm wearing...jeans, blue plaid shirt
I'm looking forward to...Monday!! (as if you didn't guess...)
I'm hoping...and praying so hard...
Yesterday, I...watched Night at the Museum. You should watch it!
I'm hungry for...nothing. (I mean, I'm hungry, but I don't feel like eating.)
The song stuck inside my head is...none
I love...when my friends get on NBC29.
I loathe...major leaks
This week, my goal is...to turn in a music essay that is NOT awful or junk
Did I meet last week's goal?...didn't do this last week...
Ending time... 10:59am

No comments: